Friday, May 7, 2021

Changes

Changes coming and some have already occured. 
Scott is no longer with us on our journey called life. I won't explain. It hurts deeply. His loss is great but I can't stop it and I can't change it so I have to let it go. My heart is broken again as I watch his image fade.
Time to grieve is short as I have to get busy quickly finding us a car to drive and some where to live.
Chuck's court did not go well and he may be a long ways from joining us. But he is right here with us any ways. I never thought I would ever say good bye to Scott but today is that day and I need to accept this and let go.
It's changing me as I write this. Inside I am colder and distant. A piece of me is gone and a hole is all that's left. Good bye friend. I hope you find the life you need and maybe a glimpse of happiness.

No comments: