Sunday, April 25, 2021

Love

Over my life I have learned a lot of shit. I love learning just not so crazy about the kind of lessons that life sends you when your down. None the less I am a loyal student. 
Love is one subject I never mastered. In fact it is still a huge and vast area I am lost in and about. 
What I do know is that a girl doesn't get to choose who she loves and if it's real it never leaves her heart. 
You can love many people, animals and things. But only those genuine and true loves will always stay with you.
You can't deny it nor can you change it. The dynamics of the relationship may change but love, true love remains. You will trip over it multiple times and ways and you may not really understand it or it's depth but it will be there when you stop and breath on a busy day or late at night when you can't sleep. 

No comments: